In the higher Himalayan regions are found the raptor, vultures, eagles and birds of prey of which there are numerous species. The various national parks like Chitwan and Bardiya shelter a wide variety of birds. But Koshi Tappu has better findings of an incredible variety of both local and travelling birds that come from as far away as Siberia. Nepal’s national bird is the lophophorous, Impeyen Pheasant locally called Danphe which is found in the Himalayan region. Bird watching trips are organized by most itineraries and are accompanied by our experienced environmentalists and guides.
Chitwan National Park:
It is roughly five hours by road from Kathmandu or a 35 minute flight situated in the Terai region. It is renowned for its collection of birds with over 255 species recorded. There are many species of parakeets. Other birds include Blue-Throat (thrush), Long-tailed Nightjar, and Indian Peafowl, Great Barbet, red-billed blue magpie and Tickell’s red-breasted blue flycatcher. The best way to harness maximum enjoyment out of this experience is to stay two-three nights in the lodge inside the park and combining bird-watching with other activities.
Bardia National park:
Bardia is also a popular destination for bird watching situated in the far West of Nepal it is an area of far-reaching jungle which is covered by sal forest riverine and grass lands. A boat ride on the slow moving expanse of the Karnali River provides plenty of opportunities to view a infinite variety of birds including Ruddy Shelduck, darters, brahmini kites, brown headed gulls, cormorants, oriental pied horn bills, night heron & purple heron, cinnaon bitterns, orioles and majestic peacocks.
Day 01: - Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to your hotel, welcome tea and biscuits with briefings about cycle tours.
Day 02: - Katmandu sightseeing tour at Bauda stupa, Swoyambu stupa and Patan Durbar Square.
Day 03: - Kathmandu - Drive or flight to Chitwan Saurah (5 / 6h) flight and (20min)
Day 04: - Chitwan - Chitwan elephant safari, jungle safari and excursion of Chitwan national park.
Day 05: - Chitwan - Drive to Bardiya national park ( 4/ 5h)
Day 06: - Bardia - All attractive activities, bird watching , elephant safari, jungle safari, excursion of Bardiya national park.
Day 07: - Bardiya - Drive or flight to Kathmandu ( 5 / 6h)
Day 08: - Departure from kathmandu to your destination.
Note: The above information is just a guide and standard pattern of what we provide. The trip itinerary can be adjust as your request to accommodate your specific requirements.
- Airport Pick up and transfers to hotel and briefings with tea and biscuits in Katmandu.
- All accommodation as BB in 4 star hotel at Kathmandu and Bardiya.
- Luch and dinner in Bardiya.
- Experience professional guide for tour
- National Park Jungle safari guide.
- Entry permits and park fees.
- Transportation from the starting and ending points of the tours.
- First Aid Kit for staff.
- All our government taxes.
- Official expense.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- Your travel insurance (compulsory).
- Entry permits and fees for all temple and monasteries also museum entry fees in Kathmandu.
- All hard drinks and cold drinks concerning the laundry too.
- Personal Items and equipments
- Tips for tour guide and driver etc.
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section
While you make plan to visit Nepal please bring your one suitcase and tour day pack inside or as hand luggage use for at Kathmandu. You just need casual clothes such as jeans and a light jacket if the evening time gets cold. Leave your things that you don’t need in Trekking/ Travel at Hotel. The things that you need are listed below.
- Hiking or tour shoes.
- Camp / lodge footwear ( sandals)
- Socks normally 4 / 5 spare
- Underwear and Thermal underwear ( long sleeve tops and paints)
- Walking trouser ( light and flexible) but not jeans paint
- Waterproof and windproof jackets
- T - shirt preferably quick dry
- Sun hat and Neck scarf
- Day pack / rucksack
- Torch light with rechargeable batteries
- Personal medicine or first aid
- Towel 2 piece
- Lib guard (balm)
- Sun cream
- Water bottle or camel bag
- Money belt + padlocks
- Passport + visa copy xxx
- Trip itinerary
- Passport size of photos
- Insurance policy copy
- Note book
Please write in email for more details information ………………
While you are travel in Nepal, here is many kind of foods are available such as : Nepali, Indian, Chinese, Thai, Korean, and Continental foods:
While you stay in Kathmandu there are a lot’s of restaurant and bar with many kind of typical foods. So, you should choice yourself according to the own restaurant and enjoy.
While you are in Pokhara, as well as same in Kathmandu but amusement will be different.
While you are on the trekking you will have chose according to the menus as: Nepali, India, Chinese, Continental foods and etc.
Foods available in trekking:
||Hard / Cold Drinks
||Dal Bhat Set
Mo. Mo Items
After confirmation you will receive by mail the booking form with all the details for the payment of the deposit. The deposit will be sent by transfer to our bank. When we will receive the money we will send you the final invoice with the balance to pay. The balance will be paid at your arrival in Kathmandu.
You can pay your deposit either by bank transfer in the following bank :
- Paying Bank : Tourism Development Bank
- Bank Branch : Thamael, Kathmandu - Nepal
- A / C Name : Adventure Exodus Pvt.Ltd.
- A/C No : 001000144501
- Swift code : TDBLNPKA
- Beneficiary Contact : +977 – 9851048101
Dear my clients, If you have any problem with above payment system, then you can send us through by money transfer such as:
- IME (International Money Express)
- Western Union
- Money Gram.
Normally, you can directly deposit the amount of your trip in our bank account as following account info of above. But the money transfer system is for in case if the bank account doesn’t work and It is for quick & easy way to get your payment method.
Trips canceled by the client: – The following cancellation charge will be applied for the cancellation of the trip.
- Advance payment of USD 25% total of trip will required for booking confirmation and rest of amount should be paid upon arrival at Kathmandu.
- The cancellation charge will be 20 % (Non-Refundable) if you cancel the trip before 30 days of your trip departure.
- The cancellation charge will be 45 % if you cancel the trip before 15 / 20 days of your trip departure.
- The cancellation charge will be 100 % if you cancel the trip before 10 or less days of your trip departure.
Thank you so much !!!
Adventure Exodus Pvt. Ltd.
Average rating: 0 reviews