Ganesh Himal Trek offers the cultural varieties with the local people in their homestay accommodation along with the Himalayan beauty of the Ganesh Himal region. This trek offers the great opportunity to learn and experience the typical Tamang culture. Ganesh Himal Trek (4750m) takes us through a track overlooked by the splendid Ganesh Himal sub-range. Ganesh Himal is a sub-range of the Himalayan mountain range. It is in the north-central Nepal, but some peaks lie on the Tibet border. This sub-range gets its name from the Hindu Lord Ganesh, the elephant-headed god. The south face of Pabil (GaneshIV), one of the peaks in this range resembles the trunk of Ganesha then after it named Ganesh Himal. There are 4 peaks over seven thousand meters and 14 other above six thousand meters in the range. The highest summit in the range is Yangra (Ganesh I), 7,422m (24,350 ft).
A journey begins with a private four-wheel or by a local bus drive from Kathmandu which takes 7-8 hours to Syabrubenshi. Syabrubenshi is the gateway to Langtang valley. It is situated at the confluence of Bhotekoshi River and the Langtang Khola. The second day, we follow the dirt track to Bahun Danda to the west and walk down to Gatlang, a typical Tamang settlement. The trail ascends through beautiful pine and rhododendron forest and reaches to Yuri Kharka where we take lunch and drop down to Somdang River. Somdang Village can be viewed from Pangsang Kharka. The meadow is best for camping. We can view Manaslu and Ganesh Himal to the north. This is rich place for herbal plants. We descend to Tipling, a large village where there are two Buddhist Gumbas and church. Tamang people of Tipling perform the cultural show. They perform Jhankri or Shaman dance, Ghode or Horse dance, Mane dance, Mendo Maya, Paro dance, and Lama dance which are quite popular. we descend from Tipling and ascend to Shertung and Chalish Villages. Shertung is a Tamang village. Shertung, for Tamang, means ‘a place of gold’.
Day 01: - Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel and welcome drinks.
Day 02: - Sightseeing in Kathmandu at Swoyabhu and Patan Durbar Square.
Day 03: - Kathmandu – drive to Syabrubesi by bus (7 / 8h) 1503m.
Day 04: - Syabrubenshi – Chilime (4 / 5h) 1830m.
Day 05: - Chilime –Totopani (4 / 5h) 2607m.
Day 06: - Tatopani – Gatlang (5 / 6h) 2337m.
Day 07: - Gatlang – Somdang (6 / 7h) 3271m.
Day 08: - Somdang – Pangsang Pass (3842 m) to Tipling (6 / 7h.) 1890m.
Day 09: - Tipling – Sertung (Borang Village) (5 / 6h) 1920m.
Day 10: - Rest and excursions of Sertung village.
Day 11: - Sertung – Darkha Village (6 / 7h) 850 m.
Day 12: - Darkha Viilage – Dhadingbenshi and drive to Kathmandu by bus (6 / 7h)
Day 13: - Rest or Shopping day.
Day 14: - Departure from Kathmandu to your destination.
Note:- The trip itinerary can be adjust as your request to accommodate your specific requirements.
- Airport Pick up and transfers to hotel and welcome drinks.
- All accommodation at 4 star in Kathmandu, Pokhara.
- Full board meals breakfast lunch & dinner during the trip.
- Daily fresh fruits allowance.
- Properly tea and coffee whatever hot drink available.
- Everyday mineral water during your trip.
- Everyday warm heater at dining hall.
- Everyday hot bags above 2500 meter.
- Hot shower and battery charge / wifi.
- One night dinner at Nepali cultural restaurant with cultural live show.
- Experience professional guide, sub guide and porters.
- Full insurance for staff during the trip.
- All entrance fees during the sightseeing in Katmandu and until finished.
- All domestic flight tickets.
- All transportation with AC luxuries deluxe from the starting to ending points of the trip.
- National park entry fee and TIMS card or trekking permit whatever needed.
- Down Jackets, Trouser, Gloves, Hat, Buffs, Thermals.
- Down Sleeping bag (-20), Trekking stick / pole and Potter bag ( Luggage).
- First Aid Kit for staff and Oxygen gas in case.
- Walky Talky and satellite phone everyday.
- Personal insurance and International flight tickets.
- Nepal entry visa fees.
- All hard drinks such as : whisky, rum, cola, fanta, etc.
- Any emergency rescue evacuation and extra cost offering from unfavorable circumstance such as weather bad.
- Personal tips for trekking staff.
While you make such a adventure travel plan to visit in Nepal, Please bring your one suitcase and trekking day pack inside or as hand luggage use for at Kathmandu. You just need casual clothes such as jeans and a light jacket if the evening time gets cold. Leave your things that you don’t need in Trekking/ Travel at Hotel, while you return from the trip then you you will it back from there. The things that you need are listed below:
- Trekking boots / shoes and Socks normally 4 / 5 spare,
- Camp / lodge footwear ( sandals)
- Thermal underwear ( long sleeve tops and paints)
- Walking trouser ( light and flexible) but not jeans paint
- Waterproof and windproof jackets
- T – shirt preferably quick dry
- Sun hat, Gloves 2 pair, Neck scarf and Sun glass
- Day pack / rucksack
- Torch light with rechargeable batteries
- Personal medicine or first aid
- Towel 2 piece
- Lib guard (balm) and Sun cream
- Water bottle or camel bag
- Camera with rechargeable batteries
- Money belt + padlocks and Cash
- Passport + visa copy xxx
- Trip itinerary
- Passport size of photos and Insurance policy copy
- Note book and Pen.
Thank you !!!
While you are travel in Nepal, here is many kind of foods are available such as : Nepali, Indian, Chinese, Thai, Korean, and Continental foods:
- Kathmandu: While you stay in Kathmandu there are a lot’s of restaurant and bar with many kind of typical foods. So, you should choice yourself according to the own restaurant and enjoy.
- Pokhara: While you are in Pokhara, as well as same in Kathmandu but amusement will be different.
- Trekking: While you are on the trekking you will have chose according to the menus as: Nepali, India, Chinese, Continental foods and etc.
Foods available in trekking:
||Hard / Cold Drinks
|· Black Tea
· Milk Tea
· Nepali Tea
· Black Coffee
· Milk Coffee
· Hot Lemon
· Lemon Honey
· Mint Tea
· Ginger Tea
· Masala Tea
· Garlic Tea
· Rice pudding
· French Toast
· Pan cake
· Tibetan Bread
||· Noodle Soup
· Fry Noodle
· Mo.mo Items
· Spring Roll
· Fried Rice
||· Dal Bhat Set
· Pizza items
· Mo. Mo Items
· Local Items
· Etc ..
||· Cola Cola
· Mountain Dew
· XXX Rum
· Ruslan Vodka
· Royal Stag
After confirmation you will receive by mail the booking form with all the details for the payment of the deposit. The deposit will be sent by transfer to our bank. When we will receive the money we will send you the final invoice with the balance to pay. The balance will be paid at your arrival in Kathmandu.
You can pay your deposit either by bank transfer in the following bank :
- Paying Bank : Mega Bank Nepal Ltd.
- Bank Branch : Thamel, Kathmandu – Nepal
- A / C Name : Adventure Exodus Pvt.Ltd.
- A/C No. : 0570010106979
- Swift code : MBNLNPKA
- Beneficiary Contact : +977 – 9851048101
Dear my clients, If you have any problem with above payment system, then you can send us through by money transfer such as:
- IME (International Money Express)
- Western Union
- Money Gram.
Normally, you can directly deposit the amount of your trip in our bank account as following account info of above. But the money transfer system is for in case if the bank account doesn’t work and It is for quick & easy way to get your payment method.
Trips canceled by the client: – The following cancellation charge will be applied for the cancellation of the trip.
- Advance payment of USD 25% total of trip will required for booking confirmation and rest of amount should be paid upon arrival at Kathmandu.
- The cancellation charge will be 20 % (Non-Refundable) if you cancel the trip before 30 days of your trip departure.
- The cancellation charge will be 45 % if you cancel the trip before 15 / 20 days of your trip departure.
- The cancellation charge will be 100 % if you cancel the trip before 10 or less days of your trip departure.
Thank you so much !!!