The Mt. Everest is the greatest challenge highest peak in the world with elevation of 8848m/29,028 ft above the sea level. Mt. Everest is situated between on the border of Nepal and Tibet (China). Actually, the Everest was named by Sir George Everest, the British surveyor-general of India. Mounet Everest know as in Nepali, Sagarmatha, in tibetan Chololungma, and Qomolungma, whichever chose the name, it’s vagueness still lives on. Tenzing Norgay Sherpa and Sir Edmund Hillary, has been reach there on the top of Mt. Everest on 29th May 1975 from the South – East Ridge route.
Adventure Exodus is managing the Everest Expedition (2019) under the leadership of expedition ice doctor, mountain leadership, sirdar and guide. We focus to expedition in sensitive manner, bringing useless garbage, and all human waste produced on the mountain down to base camp for properly disposal.
Adventure Exodus Pvt. Ltd.
Average rating: 0 reviews
Day 01: - Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel and welcome drinks.
Day 02: - Sightseeing in Swoyambhu and Patan Durbar Square.
Day 03: - Preparation, briefings, expedition lesson, shopping and permits formalities (BB).
Day 04: - Preparation Day.
Day 05: - Kathmandu – Flight to Lukla & trek to Phakding (3 / 4h) 2640m.
Day 06: - Phakding – Manjo (3 / 4h) 2710m.
Day 07: - Manju – Namche Bazar (3 / 4h) 3440m.
Day 08: - Acclimatization day at Namche Bazzar or Khumjung visit day.
Day 09: - Namache – Tengboche (4 / 5h) 3860m.
Day 10: - Tengboche – Dingboche (4 / 5h) 4350m.
Day 11: - Dingboche – Labuche (4 / 5h) 4910m.
Day 12: - Labuche – Rest for acclimatization day.
Day 13: - Labuche – Goraksep (3 / 4h) 5170m.
Day 14: - Goraksep – Everest Base Camp (2 hour) 5373m.
Day 15 to – Day 45: - Mt. Everest expedition (8848m) period.
Day 46: - Base Camp Clean up
Day 47: - Base Camp – Dingboche (4 / 5h) 4260m.
Day 48: - Dingboche – Namche Bazzar (4 / 5h) 3440m.
Day 50: - Namche Bazzar – Phakding (4 / 5h) 2640m.
Day 51: - Phakding – Lukla (2 / 3h) 2850m.
Day 52: - Lukla – Flight kathmandu (40 /45m) 1350m and Transfer to Hotel.
Day 53: - Rest or shopping day.
Day 54: - Extra day for excursion of Kathmandu.
Day 55: - Departure from Kathmandu to your destination.
- Airport Pick up and transfers to hotel.
- All accommodation as BB in Kathmandu.
- Experience professional guide for tour, trekking and expedition.
- All expedition and trekking Permit whatever needed.
- Full insurance and First Aid for staff during the trip.
- Full board meals on trekking, expedition breakfast lunch & dinner.
- Transportation from the starting and ending points of the trekking.
- Flight tickets from Kathmandu to Lukla to Kathmandu.
- All camping equipment like camp furniture (table, chairs), kitchenware, kitchen, dining, guest, shower and toilet tents in Advance Base Camp.
- Baggage allowance for trekking up and down is 60kg: 40kg ratio per person.
- Required fixed and dynamic rope during climbing period.
- Emergency oxygen mask and regulator upon requirement of guest with reliable charge.
- Each expedition member will have an individual tent in the ABC.
- Satellite phone carrying by Guide for communication for short and urgent communicate.
- Oxygen Bottles (4L) for Climbers and for Sherpa with mask and regulators.
- Solar panel for light and battery charger in Base Camp.
- All tents for camp 1, 2, 3 and 4; Ice fall charges.
- Free assistance service for cargo and duty clearance.
- Our service charge and Government taxes levied in Nepal.
- Any extra cost offering from unfavorable circumstance such as weather bad
- Clothing, packing items or bags, personal medical kit, camera/video fees or trekking gears.
- Any extra expenses arising out of various/unforeseen situations like natural calamities, landslides, political disturbances, strikes, changes in Government regulations, etc.
- Rescue, repatriation, medicines, medical tests and hospitalization expenses.
- Medical and travel Insurance with helicopter search and rescue for climber.
- Summit bonus for the Sherpa after approaching to the summit.
- All personal climbing gears.
While you make such a adventure travel plan to visit in Nepal, Please bring your one suitcase or ( DUFFEL BAG ) and trekking day pack inside or as hand luggage use for at Kathmandu. You just need casual clothes such as jeans and a light jacket if the evening time gets cold. Leave your things that you don’t need in Trekking/ Travel / climbing at Hotel, while you return from the trip then you you will it back from there. The things that you need are listed below:
- Snow Glass
- Down Jakets, trouser,gloves, shokes etc
- Boots ( Millet) / Coflash,
- Trekking boots / shoes and Socks normally 4 / 5 spare,
- Camp / lodge footwear ( sandals)
- Thermal underwear ( long sleeve tops and paints)
- Walking trouser ( light and flexible) but not jeans paint
- Waterproof and windproof jackets
- T – shirt preferably quick dry
- Sun hat, Gloves 2 pair, Neck scarf and Sun glass
- Day pack / rucksack
- Duffel bag
- Torch light with rechargeable batteries
- Personal medicine or first aid
- Towel 2 piece
- Lib guard (balm) and Sun cream
- Water bottle or camel bag
- Camera with rechargeable batteries
- Money belt + padlocks and Cash
- Passport + visa copy xxx and Passport size of photos
- Trip itinerary
- Insurance policy copy, Note book and Pens.
Thank you !!!
While you are travel in Nepal, here is many kind of foods are available such as : Nepali, Indian, Chinese, Thai, Korean, and Continental foods:
While you stay in Kathmandu there are a lot’s of restaurant and bar with many kind of typical foods. So, you should choice yourself according to the own restaurant and enjoy.
While you are in Pokhara, as well as same in Kathmandu but amusement will be different.
While you are on the trekking you will have chose according to the menus as: Nepali, India, Chinese, Continental foods and etc.
Foods available in during the trekking :-
||Dal Bhat Set
Mo. Mo Items
After confirmation you will receive by mail the booking form with all the details for the payment of the deposit. The deposit will be sent by transfer to our bank. When we will receive the money we will send you the final invoice with the balance to pay. The balance will be paid at your arrival in Kathmandu.
You can pay your deposit either by bank transfer in the following bank :
- Paying Bank : Mega Bank Nepal Ltd.
- Bank Branch : Thamel, Kathmandu – Nepal
- A / C Name : Adventure Exodus Pvt.Ltd.
- A/C No. : 0570010106979
- Swift code : MBNLNPKA
- Beneficiary Contact : +977 – 9851048101
Dear my clients, If you have any problem with above payment system, then you can send us through by money transfer such as:
- IME (International Money Express)
- Western Union
- Money Gram.
Normally, you can directly deposit the amount of your trip in our bank account as following account info of above. But the money transfer system is for in case if the bank account doesn’t work and It is for quick & easy way to get your payment method.
Trips canceled by the client: – The following cancellation charge will be applied for the cancellation of the trip.
- Advance payment of USD 25% total of trip will required for booking confirmation and rest of amount should be paid upon arrival at Kathmandu.
- The cancellation charge will be 20 % (Non-Refundable) if you cancel the trip before 30 days of your trip departure.
- The cancellation charge will be 45 % if you cancel the trip before 15 / 20 days of your trip departure.
- The cancellation charge will be 100 % if you cancel the trip before 10 or less days of your trip departure.
Thank you so much !!!
Adventure Exodus Pvt. Ltd.
Average rating: 0 reviews