Manaslu Larke Pass trekking is yet another popular trekking trail in the remote yet beautiful Manaslu region. The trek is short yet very amazing as we will have the opportunity to have a scenic view of the Manaslu peak and other equally mesmerizing satellite peaks in the Nepal-Tibet border. We will also have the opportunity to cross the snowy Larke Pass at an elevation of 5,420m from where we will once again have a panoramic view of the western mountains that dominate the western skyline. The trekking route to the Manaslu region was only opened to trekkers in 1992. Since then, the trek to the beautiful Himalayan region has become very popular as we will trek through the beautiful and varied landscapes, natural wonders and lush hills to reach near the tall peaks. Manaslu translates to Spirit Mountain in the local language and it stands for the strong and pacific deity for the locals. The Manaslu Larke Pass Trekking is demanding but equally gratifying as we will trek in very close proximity to the mountains and glaciers, through the rocky hills and so on.
The trekking trail follows an earliest salt-trading route along the banks of the beautiful Budhi Gandaki River. Throughout the trekking route we will be able to have a scenic view of 10 peaks over 6,500m. are visible, consisting of a few over 7,000m. The highest elevation point reached along the trek route is the Larka La at an elevation of 5,235m. We will also trek through the Manaslu Conservation Area has been established with the main objective of attaining conservation of the beautiful and remote area. We may also have a sighting of the rare and exotic animals like snow leopard, blue sheep, musk deer to name a few.
The most suitable time for the Manaslu Larke Pass Trekking is autumn (October and November) and spring (April and May). The months have been chosen considering factors like climate and visibility. Our itinerary has been premeditated by a team of expert mountaineers and guides considering the factors such as acclimatization, climate, and visibility to make your trip a memorable one.
Manaslu Larke Pass trekking
Average rating: 0 reviews
Day 01: – Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel and welcome drinks.
Day 02: - Sightseeing in Kathmandu Swoyambhu and Patan Durbar Square.
Day 03: - Kathmandu – Soti Khola (5 / 6h) 900m Bus/Jeep (8 / 9 h)
Day 04: - SotiKhola – Machha Khola (5 / 6h) 970m.
Day 05: - Machhakhola – Jagat (5 / 6h) 1350m.
Day 06: - Jagat – Filim (3 / 4h) 1590m.
Day 07: - Filim – Deng (5 / 6h) 1860m.
Day 08: - Deng – Namrung (5 / 6h) 2630m.
Day 09: - Namrung – Lho village (4 / 5h.) 3180m.
Day 10: - Lho village – Sama Gaun (3 / 4h.) 3520m.
Day 11: - Sama Gaun – Rest for acclimatization day
Day 12: - Sama Gaun – Samdo village (3 / 4h.) 3875m.
Day 13: - Samdo village – Dharmasala (3 / 4h.) 4460m.
Day 14: - Dharmasala – Larke La – pass (4 / 5h.) 5160m – Bimtang (4 / 5h.) 3720m.
Day 15: - Bimtang – Goa (4 / 5h.) 2515m.
Day 16: - Goa – Dharapani (3 / 4h) 1900m and Drive to Besisahar (2 / 3h)
Day 17: - Besisahar – Drive to Kathmandu (4 / 5h) 1350m.
Day 18: - Rest day and shopping day.
Day 19: - Departure from Katmandu to your destination.
Note:- The trip itinerary can be adjust as your request to accommodate your specific requirements.
- Airport Pick up and transfers to hotel and welcome drinks.
- All accommodation at 4 star in Kathmandu, Pokhara.
- Full board meals breakfast lunch & dinner during the trip.
- Daily fresh fruits allowance.
- Properly tea and coffee whatever hot drink available.
- Everyday mineral water during your trip.
- Everyday warm heater at dining hall.
- Everyday hot bags above 2500 meter.
- Hot shower and battery charge / wifi.
- One night dinner at Nepali cultural restaurant with cultural live show.
- Experience professional guide, sub guide and porters.
- Full insurance for staff during the trip.
- All entrance fees during the sightseeing in Katmandu and until finished.
- All domestic flight tickets.
- All transportation with AC luxuries deluxe from the starting to ending points of the trip.
- National park entry fee and TIMS card or trekking permit whatever needed.
- Down Jackets, Trouser, Gloves, Hat, Buffs, Thermals.
- Down Sleeping bag (-20), Trekking stick / pole and Potter bag ( Luggage).
- First Aid Kit for staff and Oxygen gas in case.
- Walky Talky and satellite phone everyday.
- Personal insurance and International flight tickets.
- Nepal entry visa fees.
- All hard drinks such as : whisky, rum, cola, fanta, etc.
- Any emergency rescue evacuation and extra cost offering from unfavorable circumstance such as weather bad.
- Personal tips for trekking staff.
While you make such a adventure travel plan to visit in Nepal, Please bring your one suitcase and trekking day pack inside or as hand luggage use for at Kathmandu. You just need casual clothes such as jeans and a light jacket if the evening time gets cold. Leave your things that you don’t need in Trekking/ Travel at Hotel, while you return from the trip then you you will it back from there. The things that you need are listed below:
- Trekking boots / shoes and Socks normally 4 / 5 spare,
- Camp / lodge footwear ( sandals)
- Thermal underwear ( long sleeve tops and paints)
- Walking trouser ( light and flexible) but not jeans paint
- Waterproof and windproof jackets
- T – shirt preferably quick dry
- Sun hat, Gloves 2 pair, Neck scarf and Sun glass
- Day pack / rucksack
- Torch light with rechargeable batteries
- Personal medicine or first aid
- Towel 2 piece
- Lib guard (balm) and Sun cream
- Water bottle or camel bag
- Camera with rechargeable batteries
- Money belt + padlocks and Cash
- Passport + visa copy xxx
- Trip itinerary
- Passport size of photos and Insurance policy copy
- Note book and Pen.
Thank you !!!
While you are travel in Nepal, here is many kind of foods are available such as : Nepali, Indian, Chinese, Thai, Korean, and Continental foods:
- Kathmandu: While you stay in Kathmandu there are a lot’s of restaurant and bar with many kind of typical foods. So, you should choice yourself according to the own restaurant and enjoy.
- Pokhara: While you are in Pokhara, as well as same in Kathmandu but amusement will be different.
- Trekking: While you are on the trekking you will have chose according to the menus as: Nepali, India, Chinese, Continental foods and etc.
Foods available in trekking:
||Hard / Cold Drinks
|· Black Tea
· Milk Tea
· Nepali Tea
· Black Coffee
· Milk Coffee
· Hot Lemon
· Lemon Honey
· Mint Tea
· Ginger Tea
· Masala Tea
· Garlic Tea
· Rice pudding
· French Toast
· Pan cake
· Tibetan Bread
||· Noodle Soup
· Fry Noodle
· Mo.mo Items
· Spring Roll
· Fried Rice
||· Dal Bhat Set
· Pizza items
· Sizzler Items
· Mo. Mo Items
· Chowmen Items
· Steak Items
· Local Items
· Etc ..
||· Cola Cola
· Mountain Dew
· XXX Rum
· Ruslan Vodka
· Royal Stag
After confirmation you will receive by mail the booking form with all the details for the payment of the deposit. The deposit will be sent by transfer to our bank. When we will receive the money we will send you the final invoice with the balance to pay. The balance will be paid at your arrival in Kathmandu.
You can pay your deposit either by bank transfer in the following bank :
- Paying Bank : Mega Bank Nepal Ltd.
- Bank Branch : Thamel, Kathmandu – Nepal
- A / C Name : Adventure Exodus Pvt.Ltd.
- A/C No. : 0570010106979
- Swift code : MBNLNPKA
- Beneficiary Contact : +977 – 9851048101
Dear my clients, If you have any problem with above payment system, then you can send us through by money transfer such as:
- IME (International Money Express)
- Western Union
- Money Gram.
Normally, you can directly deposit the amount of your trip in our bank account as following account info of above. But the money transfer system is for in case if the bank account doesn’t work and It is for quick & easy way to get your payment method.
Trips canceled by the client: – The following cancellation charge will be applied for the cancellation of the trip.
- Advance payment of USD 25% total of trip will required for booking confirmation and rest of amount should be paid upon arrival at Kathmandu.
- The cancellation charge will be 20 % (Non-Refundable) if you cancel the trip before 30 days of your trip departure.
- The cancellation charge will be 45 % if you cancel the trip before 15 / 20 days of your trip departure.
- The cancellation charge will be 100 % if you cancel the trip before 10 or less days of your trip departure.
Thank you so much !!!