Mount Kanchenjunga is located on the far eastern side of Nepal, close to the border with Sikkim, India. It is the 3rd highest mountain in the world with an elevation of 8586 meters. There are no restrictions or any kind of limitation for the trekkers rather than just undertaking mountaineering expeditions to see Kanchenjunga from Nepal. Special limited permits are needed in Kanchenjunga Trek as you cross conservation areas. Solo hiking is not allowed and local guides must be employed to obtain permits.
A trek to Kanchenjunga is an outstanding adventure into the heart of the Himalaya where mountain and valley are difficult to understand. The peaks are visible in the distance for days, floating like ships on a distant sea. Trekking does not get any better than this. Massive elegant peaks thrust up into the Himalayan blue, then suddenly the vast north wall of Kanchenjunga bursts into view, with grass spilling down the slope towards its base where there is Pangpema (5140m) which is one of Nepal’s most treasured sites. Kanchenjunga Conservation Area has an area of 2,035 sq. km provides an opportunity to gaze at the rich diversity of wildlife including snow leopard, Himalayan black bear, musk deer, red panda, Impheyan, pheasant, red-billed blue magpies and so on. We can see a variety of landscapes, panoramic views of the world highest Himalayas like Everest, Lhotse, Makalu, and Kanchenjunga, which helps to make the trek pleasing. The camping makes your expedition more amazing and satisfying throughout the journey. The villages tend to be more prosperous than elsewhere in Nepal. An easy way to make friends and understand the people is to join them for a heart-warming drink of hot Tongba, the fermented millet drink of the East. We leave this region trek back to Taplejung, fly back to Biratnagar and onto Kathmandu.
Necessary equipment, tools and different basic needs like food, lodges, and other facilities of transportation, first aid kits, domestic fights, assistance guides and porters, trekking maps are provided by our company. Our experienced guides and skillful trekkers have committed to making a suitable plan for this trek. We try our best to make your trek experience memorable throughout a lifetime.
Average rating: 0 reviews
Day 01: - Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel and welcome drinks.
Day 02: - Sightseeing in Kathmandu at Swoyabhu and Patan Durbar Square.
Day 03: - Kathmandu – Flight to Biratnagar (1h)
Day 04: - Biratnagar – Flight to Taplejung and start trek to Lali Kharka (3 / 4h) 2220m.
Day 05: - Lali Kharka – Khesewa (5 / 6h) 2100m.
Day 06: - Khesewa – Mamanke (5 / 6h) 2300m.
Day 07: - Mamanke – Yamphudin (4 / 5h) 2080m.
Day 08: - Yamphudin – Lamite Jungle (5 / 6h) 2920m.
Day 09: - Lamite Jungle – Torontan (6 / 7h) 3080m
Day 10: - Torontan – Tseram (5 / 6h) 3780m.
Day 11: - Tseram – Ramche (5 / 6h) 4360m.
Day 12: - Ramche rest day.
Day 13: - Ramche – Mirgin La (5 / 6h) 4663m.
Day 14: Mirgin La – Gunsa (4 / 5h) 3475m.
Day 15: - Gunsa – Khambachen (4 / 5h) 4060m.
Day 16: -Khambachen – Lhonak (4 / 5h) 4790m.
Day 17: - Lhonak – Pang Pema (4 / 5h) 5140m.
Day 18: - Pang Pema – Rest and exploration day.
Day 19: - Pang Pema – Gunsa (5 / 6h) 3475m.
Day 20: - Gunsa – Kyapra (5 / 6h) 2300m.
Day 21: - Kyapra – Sakathum (4 / 5h) 1600m.
Day 22: - Sakathum – Chirwa (4 / 5h) 1180m.
Day 23: - Chirwa – Phurumba (5 / 6h)
Day 24: - Phurumba – Suketar (5 / 6h)
Day 25: - Suketar – Flight back to Kathmandu.
Day 26: - Rest and shopping day.
Day 27: - Departure from Kathmandu to your destination.
Note:- The trip itinerary can be adjust as your request to accommodate your specific requirements.
- Airport Pick up and transfers to hotel and welcome drinks.
- All accommodation at 4 star in Kathmandu, Pokhara.
- Full board meals breakfast lunch & dinner during the trip.
- Daily fresh fruits allowance.
- Properly tea and coffee whatever hot drink available.
- Everyday mineral water during your trip.
- Everyday warm heater at dining hall.
- Everyday hot bags above 2500 meter.
- Hot shower and battery charge / wifi.
- One night dinner at Nepali cultural restaurant with cultural live show.
- Experience professional guide, sub guide and porters.
- Full insurance for staff during the trip.
- All entrance fees during the sightseeing in Katmandu and until finished.
- All domestic flight tickets.
- All transportation with AC luxuries deluxe from the starting to ending points of the trip.
- National park entry fee and TIMS card or trekking permit whatever needed.
- Down Jackets, Trouser, Gloves, Hat, Buffs, Thermals.
- Down Sleeping bag (-20), Trekking stick / pole and Potter bag ( Luggage).
- First Aid Kit for staff and Oxygen gas in case.
- Walky Talky and satellite phone everyday.
- Personal insurance and International flight tickets.
- Nepal entry visa fees.
- All hard drinks such as : whisky, rum, cola, fanta, etc.
- Any emergency rescue evacuation and extra cost offering from unfavorable circumstance such as weather bad.
- Personal tips for trekking staff.
While you make such a adventure travel plan to visit in Nepal, Please bring your one suitcase and trekking day pack inside or as hand luggage use for at Kathmandu. You just need casual clothes such as jeans and a light jacket if the evening time gets cold. Leave your things that you don’t need in Trekking/ Travel at Hotel, while you return from the trip then you you will it back from there. The things that you need are listed below:
- Trekking boots / shoes and Socks normally 4 / 5 spare,
- Camp / lodge footwear ( sandals)
- Thermal underwear ( long sleeve tops and paints)
- Walking trouser ( light and flexible) but not jeans paint
- Waterproof and windproof jackets
- T – shirt preferably quick dry
- Sun hat, Gloves 2 pair, Neck scarf and Sun glass
- Day pack / rucksack
- Torch light with rechargeable batteries
- Personal medicine or first aid
- Towel 2 piece
- Lib guard (balm) and Sun cream
- Water bottle or camel bag
- Camera with rechargeable batteries
- Money belt + padlocks and Cash
- Passport + visa copy xxx
- Trip itinerary
- Passport size of photos and Insurance policy copy
- Note book and Pen.
Thank you !!!
While you are travel in Nepal, here is many kind of foods are available such as : Nepali, Indian, Chinese, Thai, Korean, and Continental foods:
- Kathmandu: While you stay in Kathmandu there are a lot’s of restaurant and bar with many kind of typical foods. So, you should choice yourself according to the own restaurant and enjoy.
- Pokhara: While you are in Pokhara, as well as same in Kathmandu but amusement will be different.
- Trekking: While you are on the trekking you will have chose according to the menus as: Nepali, India, Chinese, Continental foods and etc.
Foods available in trekking:
||Hard / Cold Drinks
|· Black Tea
· Milk Tea
· Nepali Tea
· Black Coffee
· Milk Coffee
· Hot Lemon
· Lemon Honey
· Mint Tea
· Ginger Tea
· Masala Tea
· Garlic Tea
· Rice pudding
· French Toast
· Pan cake
· Tibetan Bread
||· Noodle Soup
· Fry Noodle
· Mo.mo Items
· Spring Roll
· Fried Rice
||· Dal Bhat Set
· Pizza items
· Sizzler Items
· Mo. Mo Items
· Chowmen Items
· Steak Items
· Local Items
· Etc ..
||· Cola Cola
· Mountain Dew
· XXX Rum
· Ruslan Vodka
· Royal Stag
After confirmation you will receive by mail the booking form with all the details for the payment of the deposit. The deposit will be sent by transfer to our bank. When we will receive the money we will send you the final invoice with the balance to pay. The balance will be paid at your arrival in Kathmandu.
You can pay your deposit either by bank transfer in the following bank :
- Paying Bank : Mega Bank Nepal Ltd.
- Bank Branch : Thamel, Kathmandu – Nepal
- A / C Name : Adventure Exodus Pvt.Ltd.
- A/C No. : 0570010106979
- Swift code : MBNLNPKA
- Beneficiary Contact : +977 – 9851048101
Dear my clients, If you have any problem with above payment system, then you can send us through by money transfer such as:
- IME (International Money Express)
- Western Union
- Money Gram.
Normally, you can directly deposit the amount of your trip in our bank account as following account info of above. But the money transfer system is for in case if the bank account doesn’t work and It is for quick & easy way to get your payment method.
Trips canceled by the client: – The following cancellation charge will be applied for the cancellation of the trip.
- Advance payment of USD 25% total of trip will required for booking confirmation and rest of amount should be paid upon arrival at Kathmandu.
- The cancellation charge will be 20 % (Non-Refundable) if you cancel the trip before 30 days of your trip departure.
- The cancellation charge will be 45 % if you cancel the trip before 15 / 20 days of your trip departure.
- The cancellation charge will be 100 % if you cancel the trip before 10 or less days of your trip departure.
Thank you so much !!!