Langtang Valley is the nearest Himalayan Region from Kathmandu valley, a few hours drive from Kathmandu will take you to the beautiful Langtang region. Despite being very close to Kathmandu, the Langtang Region is as wild as any Tibetan highlands with the idyllic rural landscape. Hence, Langtang Valley Trek is one of the most popular trekking routes for those wishing a short trek from Kathmandu into the Himalayas influenced by the Tibetan lifestyle. Moreover, accompanying the varieties of rhododendrons, bamboo forests, majestic waterfalls, and the snow-capped Himalayas it makes the trek one of the most diverse treks nearby Kathmandu.
The 10 Days Langtang Valley Trek starts with a day’s bus ride from Kathmandu to Syabrubesi. We begin the walk from Syabrubesi. We head upward to Lama Hotel and Langtang village until we arrive at the famous Kianjing Gompa. After exploring the region, we trek the same route to Syabrubesi from where we drive back to Kathmandu. Langtang is one of the closest places from Kathmandu Valley where you could get to see huge snow-capped mountains and gorgeous glaciers. The starting point of the trekking will be Syabrubensi. From here we will follow the Langtang River to the east until we get to Kyanjin Gompa (3,880) with the overnight stay at one of the hotels here. Heading up a gentle slope, we pass along the dramatic ridges through local villages inhabited by Tibetans, Tamang and Sherpa people. Then we will come across the lush forest of Rhododendrons and oaks. There is another beautiful and popular trekking trial Langtang Gosainkunda trek on the optional of Langtang valley trek. This voyage takes you off the beaten track into the valley of a hardly untouched people. A few hours of a drive from Kathmandu will take you to the beautiful Langtang region. The whole Langtang valley is surrounded by Mount Langtang Lirung (7246m) that offers pine forest, rugged rock, swift mountain streams, and snow-capped peaks.
Langtang Valley Trek
Average rating: 0 reviews
Day 01: - Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel and welcome drinks.
Day 02: - Sightseeing in Kathmandu at Swoyabhu and Patan Durbar Square.
Day 03: - Kathmandu – Syabru Besi by private Bus/ Jeep (6 / 7h) 1503m.
Day 04: - Syabru Besi – Bambo (4 / 5h) 1970m.
Day 05: - Bambo – Ghora Tabela (4 / 5h) 3030m.
Day 06: - Ghora Tabela – Langtang (3 / 4h) 3430m.
Day 07: – Langtang – Kyangji Gompa (3 / 4h) 3830m.
Day 08: - Ascent to spectacular view point of Kyanji Ri (4773m) , spectacular view point.
Day 09: - Kyangji Gompa – Explore of the Langtang Lirung Glacier and back to Ghora Tabela (4 / 5h) 3030m.
Day 10: - Ghora Tabela – Syabru Besi (4 / 5h) 1503m.
Day 11: - Syabru Besi – Drive to Kathmandu by Bus / Jeep (6 / 7h) 1350m.
Day 12: - Rest and shopping day.
Day 13: - Departure from Kathmandu to your destination.
Note:- The trip itinerary can be adjust as your request to accommodate your specific requirements.
- Airport Pick up and transfers to hotel and welcome drinks.
- All accommodation at 4 star in Kathmandu, Pokhara.
- Full board meals breakfast lunch & dinner during the trip.
- Daily fresh fruits allowance.
- Properly tea and coffee whatever hot drink available.
- Everyday mineral water during your trip.
- Everyday warm heater at dining hall.
- Everyday hot bags above 2500 meter.
- Hot shower and battery charge / wifi.
- One night dinner at Nepali cultural restaurant with cultural live show.
- Experience professional guide, sub guide and porters.
- Full insurance for staff during the trip.
- All entrance fees during the sightseeing in Katmandu and until finished.
- All domestic flight tickets.
- All transportation with AC luxuries deluxe from the starting to ending points of the trip.
- National park entry fee and TIMS card or trekking permit whatever needed.
- Down Jackets, Trouser, Gloves, Hat, Buffs, Thermals.
- Down Sleeping bag (-20), Trekking stick / pole and Potter bag ( Luggage).
- First Aid Kit for staff and Oxygen gas in case.
- Walky Talky and satellite phone everyday.
- Personal insurance and International flight tickets.
- Nepal entry visa fees.
- All hard drinks such as : whisky, rum, cola, fanta, etc.
- Any emergency rescue evacuation and extra cost offering from unfavorable circumstance such as weather bad.
- Personal tips for trekking staff.
While you make such a adventure travel plan to visit in Nepal, Please bring your one suitcase and trekking day pack inside or as hand luggage use for at Kathmandu. You just need casual clothes such as jeans and a light jacket if the evening time gets cold. Leave your things that you don’t need in Trekking/ Travel at Hotel, while you return from the trip then you you will it back from there. The things that you need are listed below:
- Trekking boots / shoes and Socks normally 4 / 5 spare,
- Camp / lodge footwear ( sandals)
- Thermal underwear ( long sleeve tops and paints)
- Walking trouser ( light and flexible) but not jeans paint
- Waterproof and windproof jackets
- T – shirt preferably quick dry
- Sun hat, Gloves 2 pair, Neck scarf and Sun glass
- Day pack / rucksack
- Torch light with rechargeable batteries
- Personal medicine or first aid
- Towel 2 piece
- Lib guard (balm) and Sun cream
- Water bottle or camel bag
- Camera with rechargeable batteries
- Money belt + padlocks and Cash
- Passport + visa copy xxx
- Trip itinerary
- Passport size of photos and Insurance policy copy
- Note book and Pen.
Thank you !!!
While you are travel in Nepal, here is many kind of foods are available such as : Nepali, Indian, Chinese, Thai, Korean, and Continental foods:
- Kathmandu: While you stay in Kathmandu there are a lot’s of restaurant and bar with many kind of typical foods. So, you should choice yourself according to the own restaurant and enjoy.
- Pokhara: While you are in Pokhara, as well as same in Kathmandu but amusement will be different.
- Trekking: While you are on the trekking you will have chose according to the menus as: Nepali, India, Chinese, Continental foods and etc.
Foods available in trekking:
||Hard / Cold Drinks
|· Black Tea
· Milk Tea
· Nepali Tea
· Black Coffee
· Milk Coffee
· Hot Lemon
· Lemon Honey
· Mint Tea
· Ginger Tea
· Masala Tea
· Garlic Tea
· Rice pudding
· French Toast
· Pan cake
· Tibetan Bread
||· Noodle Soup
· Fry Noodle
· Mo.mo Items
· Spring Roll
· Fried Rice
||· Dal Bhat Set
· Pizza items
· Sizzler Items
· Mo. Mo Items
· Chowmen Items
· Steak Items
· Local Items
· Etc ..
||· Cola Cola
· Mountain Dew
· XXX Rum
· Ruslan Vodka
· Royal Stag
After confirmation you will receive by mail the booking form with all the details for the payment of the deposit. The deposit will be sent by transfer to our bank. When we will receive the money we will send you the final invoice with the balance to pay. The balance will be paid at your arrival in Kathmandu.
You can pay your deposit either by bank transfer in the following bank :
- Paying Bank : Mega Bank Nepal Ltd.
- Bank Branch : Thamel, Kathmandu – Nepal
- A / C Name : Adventure Exodus Pvt.Ltd.
- A/C No. : 0570010106979
- Swift code : MBNLNPKA
- Beneficiary Contact : +977 – 9851048101
Dear my clients, If you have any problem with above payment system, then you can send us through by money transfer such as:
- IME (International Money Express)
- Western Union
- Money Gram.
Normally, you can directly deposit the amount of your trip in our bank account as following account info of above. But the money transfer system is for in case if the bank account doesn’t work and It is for quick & easy way to get your payment method.
Trips canceled by the client: – The following cancellation charge will be applied for the cancellation of the trip.
- Advance payment of USD 25% total of trip will required for booking confirmation and rest of amount should be paid upon arrival at Kathmandu.
- The cancellation charge will be 20 % (Non-Refundable) if you cancel the trip before 30 days of your trip departure.
- The cancellation charge will be 45 % if you cancel the trip before 15 / 20 days of your trip departure.
- The cancellation charge will be 100 % if you cancel the trip before 10 or less days of your trip departure.
Thank you so much !!!