Ramdung Peak standing tall at an altitude of 5,930m is a beautiful and alluring peak in the Rowaling Valley which provides a memorable Himalayan mountaineering experience. Mount Ramdung is one of the cluster peaks located near Yalung La (5,310m) situated in the southern part of upper Rowalin area. The peak was first successfully climbed by Bill Murray in 1952 AD. There are also other beautiful trekking peaks along with Mt. Ramdung in the region such as Yalung Ri at elevation of 5,630m and Chhugyima Go at elevation of 6,259m. Ramdung peak is very straightforward in nature and we will not encounter many technical challenges while climbing the peak. Mountaineers with very less mountaineering experience and experienced trekkers can complete the ascent with no difficulty. From the top of Ramdung Peak we will have splendid picturesque views of Dorje Lakpa, Chobabhamre, Gauri Shankar. The peak is relatively very straightforward from technical aspects but it demands intricate logistical planning and ample amount of acclimatization before ascending the peak. We will trek through the less beaten trial of Rowaling region and also the very popular Khumbu region in one trek making it a special one.
The climb to the top of the summit is relatively less technical in comparison to other trekking peaks but the altitude and remote nature of the peak means it is not without any challenges. Once we reach the top of Ramdung peak we will be bestowed with most amazing views of GauriShankar, Meluntse and Mount Everest as well. After successfully climbing the summit we will climb down from the same direction. From there, we will descend down to Na village and cross the snowy Tashi Lapcha Pass which lies at elevation of 5,755m and trek down to Lukla. Our beautiful climbing experience to Ramdung peak will end with a scenic flight to Kathmandu from Lukla.
The best time for Ramdung climbing is in autumn (October and November) and in spring (April and May). The months are selected depending on the climate and visibility. Winter months are not suggested because there will be very heavy snowfall making it impossible to climb.
Ramdung Peak Climbing
Average rating: 0 reviews
Day 01: - Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel and welcome drinks.
Day 02: - Sightseeing in Swoyambhu and Patan Durbar Square and briefings about trekking and climbing.
Day 03: – Kathmandu – Drive to Jagat (8 / 9h) 1070m.
Day 04: – Jagat – Simigaon (5 / 6h) 2000m.
Day 05: – Simigaon – Dovan (4 / 5h) 2850m
Day 06: – Dovan – Beding (4 / 5h) 3692m.
Day 07: – Rest and Exploration day.
Day 08: – Beding – Na Gaon (3 / 4h) 4180m.
Day 09: – Na Gaon – Mt. Ramdung peak Base Camp (4 / 5h) 4700m.
Day 10: – Preparation and Climbing lesson day.
Day 11: – Base Camp – High Camp (I) 5000m.
Day 12: – High Camp (I) – High Camp (II) 5600m.
Day 13: – High Camp (II) – Summit Mt. Ramdung peak (5930m) and back to Base Camp 4700m.
Day 14: – Base Camp – Kabug (Tsho Rolpa Lake)-(5 / 6) 4540m.
Day 15: – Kabug (Tsho Rolpa Lake) – Beding (5 / 6h) 3692m.
Day 16: – Beding – Simi Gaon (5 / 6h) 2850m.
Day 17: – Simigaon – Jagat (4 / 5h) 1070
Day 18: – Jagat – Drive to Kathmandu by Bus 8 / 9h.
Day 19: – Rest and shopping day.
Day 20: – Transfer to airport and departure to your destination.
- Airport Pick up and transfers to hotel and welcome drinks.
- All accommodation at 4 star in Kathmandu, Pokhara.
- Full board meals breakfast lunch & dinner during the trip.
- Daily fresh fruits allowance.
- Properly tea and coffee whatever hot drink available.
- Everyday mineral water during your trip.
- Everyday warm heater at dining hall.
- Everyday hot bags above 2500 meter.
- Hot shower and battery charge / wifi.
- One night dinner at Nepali cultural restaurant with cultural live show.
- Experience professional guide, sub guide and porters.
- Full insurance for staff during the trip.
- All entrance fees during the sightseeing in Katmandu and until finished.
- All domestic flight tickets.
- All transportation with AC luxuries deluxe from the starting to ending points of the trip.
- National park entry fee and TIMS card or trekking permit whatever needed.
- Down Jackets, Trouser, Gloves, Hat, Buffs, Thermals.
- Down Sleeping bag (-20), Trekking stick / pole and Potter bag ( Luggage).
- First Aid Kit for staff and Oxygen gas in case.
- Walky Talky and satellite phone everyday.
- Personal insurance and International flight tickets.
- Nepal entry visa fees.
- All hard drinks such as : whisky, rum, cola, fanta, etc.
- Any emergency rescue evacuation and extra cost offering from unfavorable circumstance such as weather bad.
- Personal tips for trekking staff.
While you make such a adventure travel plan to visit in Nepal, Please bring your one suitcase or ( DUFFEL BAG ) and trekking day pack inside or as hand luggage use for at Kathmandu. You just need casual clothes such as jeans and a light jacket if the evening time gets cold. Leave your things that you don’t need in Trekking/ Travel / climbing at Hotel, while you return from the trip then you you will it back from there. The things that you need are listed below:
- Snow Glass
- Down Jakets, trouser,gloves, shokes etc
- Boots ( Millet) / Coflash,
- Trekking boots / shoes and Socks normally 4 / 5 spare,
- Camp / lodge footwear ( sandals)
- Thermal underwear ( long sleeve tops and paints)
- Walking trouser ( light and flexible) but not jeans paint
- Waterproof and windproof jackets
- T – shirt preferably quick dry
- Sun hat, Gloves 2 pair, Neck scarf and Sun glass
- Day pack / rucksack
- Duffel bag
- Torch light with rechargeable batteries
- Personal medicine or first aid
- Towel 2 piece
- Lib guard (balm) and Sun cream
- Water bottle or camel bag
- Camera with rechargeable batteries
- Money belt + padlocks and Cash
- Passport + visa copy xxx and Passport size of photos
- Trip itinerary
- Insurance policy copy, Note book and Pens.
Thank you !!!
While you are travel in Nepal, here is many kind of foods are available such as : Nepali, Indian, Chinese, Thai, Korean, and Continental foods:
While you stay in Kathmandu there are a lot’s of restaurant and bar with many kind of typical foods. So, you should choice yourself according to the own restaurant and enjoy.
While you are in Pokhara, as well as same in Kathmandu but amusement will be different.
While you are on the trekking you will have chose according to the menus as: Nepali, India, Chinese, Continental foods and etc.
Foods available in during the trekking :-
||Dal Bhat Set
Mo. Mo Items
After confirmation you will receive by mail the booking form with all the details for the payment of the deposit. The deposit will be sent by transfer to our bank. When we will receive the money we will send you the final invoice with the balance to pay. The balance will be paid at your arrival in Kathmandu.
You can pay your deposit either by bank transfer in the following bank :
- Paying Bank : Mega Bank Nepal Ltd.
- Bank Branch : Thamel, Kathmandu – Nepal
- A / C Name : Adventure Exodus Pvt.Ltd.
- A/C No. : 0570010106979
- Swift code : MBNLNPKA
- Beneficiary Contact : +977 – 9851048101
Dear my clients, If you have any problem with above payment system, then you can send us through by money transfer such as:
- IME (International Money Express)
- Western Union
- Money Gram.
Normally, you can directly deposit the amount of your trip in our bank account as following account info of above. But the money transfer system is for in case if the bank account doesn’t work and It is for quick & easy way to get your payment method.
Trips canceled by the client: – The following cancellation charge will be applied for the cancellation of the trip.
- Advance payment of USD 25% total of trip will required for booking confirmation and rest of amount should be paid upon arrival at Kathmandu.
- The cancellation charge will be 20 % (Non-Refundable) if you cancel the trip before 30 days of your trip departure.
- The cancellation charge will be 45 % if you cancel the trip before 15 / 20 days of your trip departure.
- The cancellation charge will be 100 % if you cancel the trip before 10 or less days of your trip departure.
Thank you so much !!!
Ramdung Peak Climbing
Average rating: 0 reviews