Day Tour of Everest Base Camp in Helicopter is a great way to experience Mt. Everest 8848m, which is highest peak all over in the world. We initiation of our heli tour flying over the stunning views of sherpa village then after reach at Tenboche 3890m then we will stop there for tean and cofee stop for 15 / 20 minuts. While we fly above 4000 elevation, then we will see such a panoramic views very close to these mountains such as : Mt. Amadablam (6856m), Mt. Thamserku (6723m), Mt. Kantega (6779m), Mt. Everest (8848m) , Mt. Lhotse (8516m), Mt. Nuptse (7855m), Mt. Pumori (7145m), Khumbu Ice fall, Khubu Glacier etc then stop 15 minutes rest or photo shut break at Everest Base Camp (5373m) after photogrsph of khumbu himalaya, we return to lukla and rest for tea break again then continue to back Kathmandu.
Trip Hints: –
- Kathmandu to Tengboche Tea break ,
- Everest Base Camp short break fro photograph,
- Everest Base Camp to Lukla
- Lukla to Kathmandu
Day 01: – Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel and welcome drinks.
Day 02: - Sightseeing in Kathmandu Swoyambhu and Patan Durbar Square.
Day 03: - Kathmandu - Flight to Lukla (30 /35min) by plane and visit EBC ( Everest Base Camp ) by Helicopter and back to Lukla.
Day 04: - Lukla - Flight to Kathmandu (30 / 35 min) 1350m.
Day 05: - Departure to your own destinations.
- Airport Pick up and transfers to hotel.
- All accommodation as BB in Kathmandu and Lukla.
- Flight tickets from Kathmandu to Lukla to Kathmandu.
- Helicopter fare from Pokhara to EBC and Back to Lukla from EBC.
- Full board meals during the trip.
- All transportation from the starting and ending points of the trip.
- All hard drinks such as : Mineral water, whisky, rum, cola, fanta, etc.
- All entrance fees during the sightseeing in Katmandu and until finished.
- Any extra cost offering from unfavorable circumstance such as weather bad
- Personal expenses like hot shower and battery charge
While you are travel in Nepal, here is many kind of foods are available such as : Nepali, Indian, Chinese, Thai, Korean, and Continental foods:
Kathmandu: While you stay in Kathmandu there are a lot’s of restaurant and bar with many kind of typical foods. So, you should choice yourself according to the own restaurant and enjoy.
Pokhara: While you are in Pokhara, as well as same in Kathmandu but amusement will be different.
Trekking: While you are on the trekking you will have chose according to the menus as: Nepali, India, Chinese, Continental foods and etc.
After confirmation you will receive by mail the booking form with all the details for the payment of the deposit. The deposit will be sent by transfer to our bank. When we will receive the money we will send you the final invoice with the balance to pay. The balance will be paid at your arrival in Kathmandu.
You can pay your deposit either by bank transfer in the following bank :
- Paying Bank : Mega Bank Nepal Ltd.
- Bank Branch : Thamel, Kathmandu – Nepal
- A / C Name : Adventure Exodus Pvt.Ltd.
- A/C No. : 0570010106979
- Swift code : MBNLNPKA
- Beneficiary Contact : +977 – 9851048101
Dear my clients, If you have any problem with above payment system, then you can send us through by money transfer such as:
- IME (International Money Express)
- Western Union
- Money Gram.
Normally, you can directly deposit the amount of your trip in our bank account as following account info of above. But the money transfer system is for in case if the bank account doesn’t work and It is for quick & easy way to get your payment method.
Trips canceled by the client: – The following cancellation charge will be applied for the cancellation of the trip.
- Advance payment of USD 25% total of trip will required for booking confirmation and rest of amount should be paid upon arrival at Kathmandu.
- The cancellation charge will be 20 % (Non-Refundable) if you cancel the trip before 30 days of your trip departure.
- The cancellation charge will be 45 % if you cancel the trip before 15 / 20 days of your trip departure.
- The cancellation charge will be 100 % if you cancel the trip before 10 or less days of your trip departure.
Thank you so much !!!
Adventure Exodus Pvt. Ltd.
Average rating: 0 reviews