Rolwaling Kalinchowk Trek is a recently approved trekking route and also known very less frequented area where you can see panoramic Himalayan views. From Kathmandu, you drive via Barahbise to Kharidhunga. You can start your trek from this point. Rolwaling Kalinchowk trekking takes to your heart of the Rolwaling Himalayan range. A good view of the mountains and Sun Koshi River can also be enjoyed and experienced in this trek package.
You will come across some villages populated mainly by Tamangs, Sherpas and Brahmins. You can also see a few monasteries and temples. Later we reach to the highest elevation point of Kalinchowk (3579 m.) from where you can get a scenic view of Annapurna, Lamjung, Manaslu, Ganesh Himal, Shisha Pangma, Langtang, Dorje Lakpa, Jugal Himal, Amabamori, Gauri Shanker and Namburi Himal to name a few. There is also a significant temple of Hindu called Kali Temple. Two natural spring comes from this area which is called Sundhara and Tama and these are the main source of the two big rivers, the Sunkoshi and the Tama Koshi rivers. You can get a good view of Kathmandu at night from Kalinchowk. The national flower of Nepal, rhododendron and the national bird of Nepal, the Pheasant (Danfe in native language) can also be seen in this area. While moving to Suspa, you can see a very rare community in Nepal called The Thami. Rowling Kalinchowk trek ends at Jiri Bazar from which we travel back to the country’s capital Kathmandu or you can go for the extension trek to Silung Trek at the same time. The trip duration is only 13 days with 5 to 6 hours of daily walking.
Rolwaling Kalinchowk Trek plan has been designed by professionals thornily and is well balanced. All the travel needs like food and lodging, guides and porters and transportation will be made beforehand. It will not only be an exploration trek of the region, but also cultural trek as you will be able to observe the unique and renowned culture and civilizations. Adventure Exodus Trekking Company is keen to provide you with the best trekking experience with understanding and knowledge of society people living in the Rolwaling Kalinchowk region.
ROLWALING - KALINCHOK TREKKING
Average rating: 0 reviews
Day 01: – Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel and welcome drinks.
Day 02: - Sightseeing in Kathmandu Swoyambhu and Patan Durbar Square
Day 03: - Kathmandu – Charikot Bazzar by private Bus/Jeep/Car (6 / 7 h.) 1980m.
Day 04: - Charikot Bazzar – Kuri (5 / 6h) 3483m.
Day 05: - Kuri – Summit to Kalinchok Peak view point (1 / 2h) 3575m. Back to Charikot Bazzar (4 / 5h) 1980m.
Day 06: - Charikot Bazzar – Pigutee village (5 / 6h) 920m.
Day 07: - Pigutee village – Serkapti (5 / 6h) 2415m.
Day 08: - Summit to spectacular view point of Cherdung Peak (3 / 4h) 3582m. Back to Serkapti.
Day 09: - Serkapti – Jiri (4 / 5h) 1955m.
Day 10: - Jiri Bazzar – Drive to Kathmandu (6 / 7h) 1350m.
Day 12: - Rest / shopping day.
Day 13: - Departure from Kathmandu to your final destination.
Note:- The trip itinerary can be adjust as your request to accommodate your specific requirements.
- Airport Pick up and transfers to hotel and welcome drinks.
- All accommodation at 4 star in Kathmandu, Pokhara.
- Full board meals breakfast lunch & dinner during the trip.
- Daily fresh fruits allowance.
- Properly tea and coffee whatever hot drink available.
- Everyday mineral water during your trip.
- Everyday warm heater at dining hall.
- Everyday hot bags above 2500 meter.
- Hot shower and battery charge / wifi.
- One night dinner at Nepali cultural restaurant with cultural live show.
- Experience professional guide, sub guide and porters.
- Full insurance for staff during the trip.
- All entrance fees during the sightseeing in Katmandu and until finished.
- All domestic flight tickets.
- All transportation with AC luxuries deluxe from the starting to ending points of the trip.
- National park entry fee and TIMS card or trekking permit whatever needed.
- Down Jackets, Trouser, Gloves, Hat, Buffs, Thermals.
- Down Sleeping bag (-20), Trekking stick / pole and Potter bag ( Luggage).
- First Aid Kit for staff and Oxygen gas in case.
- Walky Talky and satellite phone everyday.
- Personal insurance and International flight tickets.
- Nepal entry visa fees.
- All hard drinks such as : whisky, rum, cola, fanta, etc.
- Any emergency rescue evacuation and extra cost offering from unfavorable circumstance such as weather bad.
- Personal tips for trekking staff.
While you make such a adventure travel plan to visit in Nepal, Please bring your one suitcase and trekking day pack inside or as hand luggage use for at Kathmandu. You just need casual clothes such as jeans and a light jacket if the evening time gets cold. Leave your things that you don’t need in Trekking/ Travel at Hotel, while you return from the trip then you you will it back from there. The things that you need are listed below:
- Trekking boots / shoes and Socks normally 4 / 5 spare,
- Camp / lodge footwear ( sandals)
- Thermal underwear ( long sleeve tops and paints)
- Walking trouser ( light and flexible) but not jeans paint
- Waterproof and windproof jackets
- T – shirt preferably quick dry
- Sun hat, Gloves 2 pair, Neck scarf and Sun glass
- Day pack / rucksack
- Torch light with rechargeable batteries
- Personal medicine or first aid
- Towel 2 piece
- Lib guard (balm) and Sun cream
- Water bottle or camel bag
- Camera with rechargeable batteries
- Money belt + padlocks and Cash
- Passport + visa copy xxx
- Trip itinerary
- Passport size of photos and Insurance policy copy
- Note book and Pen.
Thank you !!!
While you are travel in Nepal, here is many kind of foods are available such as : Nepali, Indian, Chinese, Thai, Korean, and Continental foods:
- Kathmandu: While you stay in Kathmandu there are a lot’s of restaurant and bar with many kind of typical foods. So, you should choice yourself according to the own restaurant and enjoy.
- Pokhara: While you are in Pokhara, as well as same in Kathmandu but amusement will be different.
- Trekking: While you are on the trekking you will have chose according to the menus as: Nepali, India, Chinese, Continental foods and etc.
Foods available in trekking:
||Hard / Cold Drinks
|· Black Tea
· Milk Tea
· Nepali Tea
· Black Coffee
· Milk Coffee
· Hot Lemon
· Lemon Honey
· Mint Tea
· Ginger Tea
· Masala Tea
· Garlic Tea
· Rice pudding
· French Toast
· Pan cake
· Tibetan Bread
||· Noodle Soup
· Fry Noodle
· Mo.mo Items
· Spring Roll
· Fried Rice
||· Dal Bhat Set
· Pizza items
· Sizzler Items
· Mo. Mo Items
· Chowmen Items
· Steak Items
· Local Items
· Etc ..
||· Cola Cola
· Mountain Dew
· XXX Rum
· Ruslan Vodka
· Royal Stag
After confirmation you will receive by mail the booking form with all the details for the payment of the deposit. The deposit will be sent by transfer to our bank. When we will receive the money we will send you the final invoice with the balance to pay. The balance will be paid at your arrival in Kathmandu.
You can pay your deposit either by bank transfer in the following bank :
- Paying Bank : Mega Bank Nepal Ltd.
- Bank Branch : Thamel, Kathmandu – Nepal
- A / C Name : Adventure Exodus Pvt.Ltd.
- A/C No. : 0570010106979
- Swift code : MBNLNPKA
- Beneficiary Contact : +977 – 9851048101
Dear my clients, If you have any problem with above payment system, then you can send us through by money transfer such as:
- IME (International Money Express)
- Western Union
- Money Gram.
Normally, you can directly deposit the amount of your trip in our bank account as following account info of above. But the money transfer system is for in case if the bank account doesn’t work and It is for quick & easy way to get your payment method.
Trips canceled by the client: – The following cancellation charge will be applied for the cancellation of the trip.
- Advance payment of USD 25% total of trip will required for booking confirmation and rest of amount should be paid upon arrival at Kathmandu.
- The cancellation charge will be 20 % (Non-Refundable) if you cancel the trip before 30 days of your trip departure.
- The cancellation charge will be 45 % if you cancel the trip before 15 / 20 days of your trip departure.
- The cancellation charge will be 100 % if you cancel the trip before 10 or less days of your trip departure.
Thank you so much !!!