If there is needed details itinerary, please contact us , we will provide you by email for temporarily, till the fulfill write details itinerary.
Thank you !!!
Adventure Exodus Pvt. Ltd.
Average rating: 0 reviews
Day 01: – Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel and welcome drinks.
Day 02 to Day 05: – Preparation, Shopping and briefing at Ministry of the Tourism.
Day 06: – Kathmandu – Drive to Beni by private bus (8 / 9h) 830m.
Day 07: – Beni – Darbang (5 /6h) 1180m.
Day 08: – Darbang – Phaliya Gaon (5 / 6h) 1500m.
Day 09: – Phaliya Gaon – Muri (5 / 6h) 1850m.
Day 10: – Muri – Boghara (5 / 6h) 2080m.
Day 11: – Boghara – Dobang (4 / 5h) 2520m.
Day 12: – Dobang – Italian Base Camp (5 / 6h) 3660m.
Day 13: – Italian Base Camp – Dhaulagiri Base Camp (4 / 5h) 4700m.
Day 14 to 38: – Climbing period of Mt. Dhaulagiri 8167m.
Day 39: – Clean up base camp.
Day 40: – Preparation for return to Kathmandu.
Day 41: – Base Camp – Yak Kharka (5 / 6h)
Day 42: – Yak Kharka – Jomsom (5 / 6h)
Day 43: – Jomsom – Flight to Pokhara (20min) 820m.
Day 44: – Rest in Pokhara
Day 45: – Pokhara – Flight to Kathmandu (35 min) 1350m.
Day 46: – Kathmandu for shopping and recreation.
Day 47: – Departure from kathmandu to your destination.
- Airport Pick up and transfers to hotel and briefings with tea and biscuits in Katmandu.
- All accommodation as BB in 4 star hotel.
- A welcome dinner in a typical Nepali restaurant in Kathmandu.
- All domestic flight tickets with Airport taxes.
- Land and Air domestic transportation and cargo for our overall expedition crew.
- Climbing Permit and all other necessary fees to climb Mt. Everest.
- Ice-fall fee and Summit route fixing charge.
- Garbage Management and Garbage Disposal Fee.
- Government Liaison officer with his daily wages, equipment, food, insurance and both way airfare.
- Freshly cooked meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner): Continental, Nepali, Indian and Chinese with hot drinks, Tea and Coffee.
- 1 Professional Everest Summiteers Climbing Sherpa with his equipment allowance, daily wages and carrying bonus.
- Experienced Base Camp Sirdar, Manager, Cook, Camp-2 Cook and Kitchen helpers.
- Necessary Porters up to the Base Camp and return from the Base Camp.
- Maximum 60 kg per member as a personal baggage.
- High Altitude, Medical & Helicopter rescue insurance for Climbing Sherpa, Cook and involved Nepalese staffs.
- Each Member will be provided an individual Tent (Kailas X4), Mattress and Pillow at Base Camp.
- Common Equipment at Everest Base Camp: Dining Tent, Kitchen Tent, Communication Tent, Shower Tent, Toilet Tent, Tables and Chairs, Heater, etc.
- High Camp Services for C1-C4: High Tent, Shovel, Rope, EPI Gas, Gas Burner (MSR Rector), High Food etc.
- Common Equipment at C2: Dining Tent, Kitchen Tent, Toilet Tent, Member Tent (2 members per tent)
- Walkie-Talkie for communicating from Base Camp to Mountain and Mountain to Base Camp.
- Internet access Wi-Fi is available to all climbers on our team at Base Camp ($50/gigabyte).
- Satellite phone is available for emergency use at $3 per minute.
- HRA Medical Camp provides emergency medical services with certain charge.
- Weather forecast during the entire expedition.
- Oxygen (4ltr.) 6 bottles allocated for each Member and 4 bottles for each climbing Sherpa.
- Summit Mask & Regulator set for each Member and each climbing Sherpa.
- Sufficient Back-up Oxygen bottles and Mask Regulator set available at our Base Camp (Chargeable as per use).
- In case of emergency, rescue and replacement, we have extra climbing Sherpa on standby.
- Company’s Duffel Bag (if required).
- First Aid Medical Kit.
- Farewell dinner in a typical Nepali restaurant in Kathmandu.
- Government Taxes and Company Service Charge.
- Peak summit certificate after the successful summit of the peak.
- International flight tickets
- Nepal Entry Visa fee (To be applied for 90 days)
- Bank/wire transfer fees (if applicable)
- Lunch & Dinner during your stay in Kathmandu
- Personal Travel Insurance and High-Altitude Insurance (Accident, Medical and Emergency Rescue Evacuation)
- Personal Trekking and Climbing Gears
- Personal Expenses: Phone calls, internet, battery recharge, laundry, alcoholic beverages, bottles and canned beverages, specialty coffee or espresso drinks etc.
- Drone & Special filming permit
- Summit Bonus for Climbing Sherpa US $1500.00
- Tips for Cook and Kitchen helpers
- Any other service cost which are not included in the Cost Include
While you make such a adventure travel plan to visit in Nepal, Please bring your one suitcase or ( DUFFEL BAG ) and trekking day pack inside or as hand luggage use for at Kathmandu. You just need casual clothes such as jeans and a light jacket if the evening time gets cold. Leave your things that you don’t need in Trekking/ Travel / climbing at Hotel, while you return from the trip then you you will it back from there. The things that you need are listed below:
- Snow Glass
- Down Jakets, trouser,gloves, shokes etc
- Boots ( Millet) / Coflash,
- Trekking boots / shoes and Socks normally 4 / 5 spare,
- Camp / lodge footwear ( sandals)
- Thermal underwear ( long sleeve tops and paints)
- Walking trouser ( light and flexible) but not jeans paint
- Waterproof and windproof jackets
- T – shirt preferably quick dry
- Sun hat, Gloves 2 pair, Neck scarf and Sun glass
- Day pack / rucksack
- Duffel bag
- Torch light with rechargeable batteries
- Personal medicine or first aid
- Towel 2 piece
- Lib guard (balm) and Sun cream
- Water bottle or camel bag
- Camera with rechargeable batteries
- Money belt + padlocks and Cash
- Passport + visa copy xxx and Passport size of photos
- Trip itinerary
- Insurance policy copy, Note book and Pens.
Thank you !!!
While you are travel in Nepal, here is many kind of foods are available such as : Nepali, Indian, Chinese, Thai, Korean, and Continental foods:
Kathmandu: While you stay in Kathmandu there are a lot’s of restaurant and bar with many kind of typical foods. So, you should choice yourself according to the own restaurant and enjoy.
Pokhara: While you are in Pokhara, as well as same in Kathmandu but amusement will be different.
Trekking: While you are on the trekking you will have chose according to the menus as: Nepali, India, Chinese, Continental foods and etc.
Foods available in during the trekking :-
|Dal Bhat Set
Mo. Mo Items
After confirmation you will receive by mail the booking form with all the details for the payment of the deposit. The deposit will be sent by transfer to our bank. When we will receive the money we will send you the final invoice with the balance to pay. The balance will be paid at your arrival in Kathmandu.
You can pay your deposit either by bank transfer in the following bank :
- Paying Bank : Mega Bank Nepal Ltd.
- Bank Branch : Thamel, Kathmandu – Nepal
- A / C Name : Adventure Exodus Pvt.Ltd.
- A/C No. : 0570010106979
- Swift code : MBNLNPKA
- Beneficiary Contact : +977 – 9851048101
Dear my clients, If you have any problem with above payment system, then you can send us through by money transfer such as:
- IME (International Money Express)
- Western Union
- Money Gram.
Normally, you can directly deposit the amount of your trip in our bank account as following account info of above. But the money transfer system is for in case if the bank account doesn’t work and It is for quick & easy way to get your payment method.
- Advance payment of USD 25% total of trip will required for booking confirmation and rest of amount should be paid upon arrival at Kathmandu.
Trips canceled by the client: – The following cancellation charge will be applied for the cancellation of the trip.
- The cancellation charge will be 20 % (Non-Refundable) if you cancel the trip before 30 days of your trip departure.
- The cancellation charge will be 45 % if you cancel the trip before 15 / 20 days of your trip departure.
- The cancellation charge will be 100 % if you cancel the trip before 10 or less days of your trip departure.
Thank you so much !!!
Adventure Exodus Pvt. Ltd.
Average rating: 0 reviews