The Mt. Langsisa Ri Peak (6427m) is located in the Langtang region, north part of Nepal. It’s more adventure and technical mountain for climbing on there. It is the best destination for adventures lovers because it offers to us scenic views of Himalayan peaks like Mt. Ganesh Himal 7604m,Mt. Dorje Lakpa Mt. 6988m, Mt. Shishapangma 8035m,Mt. Naya Kanga 5744m,Mt. Yala Peak 5535m, Mt. Langtang Lirung 7246m, Mt. Ganchenpo then some of Annapurna range and Rolwaling range could observe from top of the Mt. Langsisa Ri Peak.
Occasion of this adventure challenges trip, you will have great an opportunity to excursion and observe of typical Langtang villager ritual, traditional,culture of ethnic Tamang people and environments, also well chances to have magnificent views of Langtang Himalayan range.
Day 01: – Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel and welcome drinks.
Day 02: – Sightseeing in Swoyambhu and Patan Durbar Square and briefings about trekking / climbing.
Day 03: - Kathmandu – Syabru Besi by private Bus/ Jeep (6 / 7h) 1503m.
Day 04: - Syabru Besi – Bambo (4 / 5h) 1970m.
Day 05: - Bambo – Ghora Tabela (4 / 5h) 3030m.
Day 06: - Ghora Tabela – Langtang (3 / 4h) 3430m.
Day 07: - Langtang – Kyangji Gompa (3 / 4h) 3830m.
Day 08: - Ascent to spectacular view point of Kyanji Ri (4773m) , spectacular view point.
Day 09: - Kyangji Gompa – Langsisa Kharka (4 / 5h)
Day 10: - Langsisa Kharka – Langsisa Peak base camp (5 / 6h)
Day 11: - Rest or preparation day at base camp.
Day 12: - Base Camp – High Camp (3 / 4h)
Day 13: - Summit to Mt. Langsisa Peak (6427 m) and back to base camp.
Day 14: - Extra day, if ther weather is bad.
Day 15: - Base Camp – Kyanji Gompa (4 / 5h)
Day 16: - Kyanjin Gompa – Bambo (5 / 6h)
Day 17: - Bambo – Syabru Besi (4 / 5h)
Day 18: - Syabru Besi – Drive to Kathmandu by Bus / Jeep (6 / 7h) 1350m.
Day 19: - Rest and shopping day.
Day 20: - Transfer to airport and departure to your destination.
- Airport Pick up and transfers to hotel and welcome drinks.
- All accommodation at 4 star in Kathmandu, Pokhara.
- Full board meals breakfast lunch & dinner during the trip.
- Daily fresh fruits allowance.
- Properly tea and coffee whatever hot drink available.
- Everyday mineral water during your trip.
- Everyday warm heater at dining hall.
- Everyday hot bags above 2500 meter.
- Hot shower and battery charge / wifi.
- One night dinner at Nepali cultural restaurant with cultural live show.
- Experience professional guide, sub guide and porters.
- Full insurance for staff during the trip.
- All entrance fees during the sightseeing in Katmandu and until finished.
- All domestic flight tickets.
- All transportation with AC luxuries deluxe from the starting to ending points of the trip.
- National park entry fee and TIMS card or trekking permit whatever needed.
- Down Jackets, Trouser, Gloves, Hat, Buffs, Thermals.
- Down Sleeping bag (-20), Trekking stick / pole and Potter bag ( Luggage).
- First Aid Kit for staff and Oxygen gas in case.
- Walky Talky and satellite phone everyday.
- Personal insurance and International flight tickets.
- Nepal entry visa fees.
- All hard drinks such as : whisky, rum, cola, fanta, etc.
- Any emergency rescue evacuation and extra cost offering from unfavorable circumstance such as weather bad.
- Personal tips for trekking staff.
While you make such a adventure travel plan to visit in Nepal, Please bring your one suitcase or ( DUFFEL BAG ) and trekking day pack inside or as hand luggage use for at Kathmandu. You just need casual clothes such as jeans and a light jacket if the evening time gets cold. Leave your things that you don’t need in Trekking/ Travel / climbing at Hotel, while you return from the trip then you you will it back from there. The things that you need are listed below:
- Snow Glass
- Down Jakets, trouser,gloves, shokes etc
- Boots ( Millet) / Coflash,
- Trekking boots / shoes and Socks normally 4 / 5 spare,
- Camp / lodge footwear ( sandals)
- Thermal underwear ( long sleeve tops and paints)
- Walking trouser ( light and flexible) but not jeans paint
- Waterproof and windproof jackets
- T – shirt preferably quick dry
- Sun hat, Gloves 2 pair, Neck scarf and Sun glass
- Day pack / rucksack
- Duffel bag
- Torch light with rechargeable batteries
- Personal medicine or first aid
- Towel 2 piece
- Lib guard (balm) and Sun cream
- Water bottle or camel bag
- Camera with rechargeable batteries
- Money belt + padlocks and Cash
- Passport + visa copy xxx and Passport size of photos
- Trip itinerary
- Insurance policy copy, Note book and Pens.
Thank you !!!
While you are travel in Nepal, here is many kind of foods are available such as : Nepali, Indian, Chinese, Thai, Korean, and Continental foods:
While you stay in Kathmandu there are a lot’s of restaurant and bar with many kind of typical foods. So, you should choice yourself according to the own restaurant and enjoy.
While you are in Pokhara, as well as same in Kathmandu but amusement will be different.
While you are on the trekking you will have chose according to the menus as: Nepali, India, Chinese, Continental foods and etc.
Foods available in during the trekking :-
||Dal Bhat Set
Mo. Mo Items
After confirmation you will receive by mail the booking form with all the details for the payment of the deposit. The deposit will be sent by transfer to our bank. When we will receive the money we will send you the final invoice with the balance to pay. The balance will be paid at your arrival in Kathmandu.
You can pay your deposit either by bank transfer in the following bank :
- Paying Bank : Mega Bank Nepal Ltd.
- Bank Branch : Thamel, Kathmandu – Nepal
- A / C Name : Adventure Exodus Pvt.Ltd.
- A/C No. : 0570010106979
- Swift code : MBNLNPKA
- Beneficiary Contact : +977 – 9851048101
Dear my clients, If you have any problem with above payment system, then you can send us through by money transfer such as:
- IME (International Money Express)
- Western Union
- Money Gram.
Normally, you can directly deposit the amount of your trip in our bank account as following account info of above. But the money transfer system is for in case if the bank account doesn’t work and It is for quick & easy way to get your payment method.
Trips canceled by the client: – The following cancellation charge will be applied for the cancellation of the trip.
- Advance payment of USD 25% total of trip will required for booking confirmation and rest of amount should be paid upon arrival at Kathmandu.
- The cancellation charge will be 20 % (Non-Refundable) if you cancel the trip before 30 days of your trip departure.
- The cancellation charge will be 45 % if you cancel the trip before 15 / 20 days of your trip departure.
- The cancellation charge will be 100 % if you cancel the trip before 10 or less days of your trip departure.
Thank you so much !!!
Adventure Exodus Pvt. Ltd.
Average rating: 0 reviews